Friday, December 25, 2020

vrijdag 25 december 2020

vrijdag 25 december 2020 Two minutes before curfew, I wanted to take a walk last night in the snow. Maybe 2 or 3 inches would be fun, but this is serious snow. Back inside! Quick! Midnight movie - MST3K: Mitchell - starring Joe Don Baker as an abrasive, alcoholic police detective. Very much an anti-hero.
Turn on CNN. Cool! Dr. Sanjay Gupta talks about The Fauci Effect. Medical schools are seeing a record-breaking amount of applications. An increase of 18% this year. The spike has gained a nickname: The Fauci Effect. Students have been inspired by the nation’s top doctor, calling him a role model.
Merry Monolithmas Day! Now, I wanna watch 2001: A Space Odyssey! It seems appropriate.
It's a freezing 16°F as I walk out into at least 5" of snow. Impressive! My hand tingles when I take it out my glove. SO COLD!
Down to the Oberlin Arboretum. The sun is trying hard to come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment