Friday, December 4, 2020

vrijdag 4 december 2020

vrijdag 4 december 2020 Justin Bieber serenades me with Fast Car. You got a fast car. I want a ticket to anywhere. Maybe we make a deal. Maybe together we can get somewhere. They thought that it was only a sailor's legend... It's true that sea serpents dwell in the forbidding Baltic Sea. Midnight movie - MST3K: The Saga of the Viking Women (and Ottar).
Spanish sardines on toast for breakfast. I use Anaheim peppers instead of red chilli, basil instead of parsley. Usually, I don't watch Morning Joe, but I'm shocked to hear this report. 2802 deaths yesterday. A Jabba the Hutt snow sculpture! (I think.) It's huge!
C-3PO: Ay tuta mishka Jabba du Hutt? Etiquette and protocol.
Monolith in Utah. Monolith in Romania. Monoliths for dinner...
It's like an episode of Doctor Who! Stephen Colbert explains.

No comments:

Post a Comment