Friday, December 18, 2020

zaterdag 19 december 2020

Pence announces that Space Force personnel will be called Guardians. Oh My God! I have to laugh out loud. Mr. Vice President Pence... Can I have some Dairy Twist now?
Doctor Forrester: I see you've decided to go psycho. Godspeed. This is probably one of the funniest quotes from a mad scientist. Midnight movie - MST3K: Alien from L.A. Mike: It's a culture that worships John Candy. Has anybody here seen my old friend John (Candy)?
A new life awaits you in the Off-world colonies. The chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure. Do we need Space Force? We have SG-1 and our heroes O'Neill, Carter, Jackson and Teil'c. And as General Hammond says: SG-1 has a surprisingly good habit of beating the odds.
Timothée Chalamet and I watch Hal Sparks and Johnny Million (with 604 others on YouTube). Good show, guys!
Watching the classic, uncut version of Rocketship X-M. (Not the MST3K adaptation. But those guys are pretty funny.) Ladies and gentlemen, we salute the unsung heroes... the Reporters of Rocketship X-M. Does Expedition start with an X?

No comments:

Post a Comment