Saturday, December 12, 2020

zaterdag 12 december 2020

zaterdag 12 december 2020 Bluto: TOGA! TOGA! Midnight movie - Animal House. The toga party is fun. Otis Day and the Knights provide live music for crazy dancing. But things calm down and the kids slow dance to Percy Faith - Theme to a Summer Place.
Loving it! And macOS Big Sur is very pretty.
Today is X-mas card day. It's sparkles with a light touch of glitter. My addresses for friends and family across the USA are all arranged. Inside, the card reads Wishing you the best of everything at Christmas and always. I add Peace and joy to you for the holidays... and happy 2021! Need to buy stamps.
The weather is a little schizophrenic. It rains on me while riding my bike to the post office d'town.
I'm getting wet. The wind is intense, but I see blue skies ahead.
I'm liking English singer songwriter actor Harry Styles more and more. The former One Directioner is doing well. I loved his performances on SNL. Lights Up is out with 80,748,597 views already on YouTube... in just one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment