Friday, December 18, 2020

vrijdag 18 december 2020

vrijdag 18 december 2020 Midnight movie- Justice League.
I love those guys! Superman comes just in time to beat Steppenwolf. Early morning snow walk. No wind. Light snow. It's beautiful.
A tree stump full of snow... a blank slate to communicate some love.
The weather in Islamorada, Florida: sunny, warm 65°F (18°C). Wind N at 16 mph (26 km/h). 79% Humidity. The guy in the middle is a beach bum alien. Watch the talented and amazing Alex Pettyfer in the 2011 American teen science fiction film I Am Number Four.
Watching KING 5 News just to check the weather. Well... It's 50°F and rainy. The news in Seattle concerns me. Cal Anderson Park used to be a wonderful place to hang out. As I remember, the Capitol Hill neighborhood is open and accepting. And now it's a war zone. I hope the shelterless are heard. Peace and love to Seattle. It's appropriate. I'm watching Stargate SG-1: Scorched Earth. The people of P5S-381 - the Enkrarans - are going to be exterminated by a bio-mechanical lifeform - the Gadmeer.

No comments:

Post a Comment