Tuesday, October 26, 2010

dinsdag 26 oktober 2010

sick dinsdag 26 oktober 2010 Call in sick. Toss and turn. Watch France 24 on my iPad. I love the culture report. --- He's hip, he's talented and he's only 21. He's Julian Perretta. He helps me feel a little better.

I sorta doze off for a couple minutes during the news. I'm still sick... I'm a little hungry. Rice, beet salad and a h-b egg for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Justin Coussoule calls into the show to talk about his race to unseat The Boehner.

I'm keeping track of some severe weather in Ohio. WCPO does an extensive live stream. They are all-about-the-weather! Scientists say The Storm Had The Force Of A Blizzard Minus The Snow. Weird.

Chat with mom a while about all that big fat severe weather... She plans to go out in that s**t. Watch Star Trek The Next Generation - Who Watches The Watchers. Then Andromeda - Harper 2.0.

"One head cannot
contain all Wisdom."
The Olduvai Cycle
Systems University Archives,
C.Y. 8550

Harper is so cute in this episode. Harper becomes a genius when a Persiod "downloads" immense amounts of knowledge into his brain, and becomes the target of a bounty hunter with advanced technology. Dylan and his crew discover information on the Magog. Harper gets into trouble with Marshal Jeger. My pain belongs to the Divine. It is like air, it is like water. Yes, pray, boy. I check in... Wellington, Ohio gets a lot of heavy rain. That's all. I guess that it's too late in the season for tornadoes. In honor of crazy weather, I watch a movie - The Day After Tomorrow.

I see Cincinnati getting smashed by this system, but it diffuses as it heads north.

No comments:

Post a Comment