Friday, October 29, 2010

vrijdag 29 oktober 2010

vrijdag 29 oktober 2010 Up at 4:45. Pretend to sleep for a while. Turn on France 24. They actually have a report about the Tea Party - Who Are The Tea Party? France seems interested in the mid term elections. Switch to Stephanie Miller. It sounds like she having fun in New York. They talk about Sarah Palin's ambitions in an “Entertainment Tonight” interview. “I have not decided what I’m going to do in 2012." The sound bites are very annoying.

Yeah. Sure. Mary Hart will give you gravitas. Big Greek omelet and hash browns for breakfast. Shower. Walk up Westlake to work. 10 to 12 - Help Kenn with the dishes. I miss the Costume Parade with the kids. I'm sad about that. Anyway, Kenn and I talk about Men In Child Care. Gender is, after all, culture. I help set up lunches for the Starfish. Their teachers say Yay! 12 - Cristin gets an early lunch. I eat my lunch with the 5 Starfish. Then they go down for naps. 1 - Renee's lunch. The kids keep sleep. Toby hears some paper crumpling and wakes right up. I take him to the Bike Room. He seems to want to cuddle for a while. 2 - Patty's lunch. The photos of the Costume Parade are great. Funny, too. Walk home. Drop off my stuff at my place. Nice weather for a walk around First Hill. Traffic seems a little frantic, though. Back at my place. Play podcast of The World. More immigration issues. Report - Immigration Law’s Impact On Virginia County Michael drops by to fix my computer. We go outside to get the dust out of the inside of it. It works... sort of. Watch episode of Star Trek The Next Generation - Second Chances and Reunion.

No comments:

Post a Comment