Thursday, October 21, 2010

donderdag 21 oktober 2010

donderdag 21 oktober 2010 Up with alarm. Rice noodles and salmon for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Kerry Eleveld, political editor for The Advocate, calls in to talk about the state of Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell today. A challenge to the “don’t ask, don’t tell” policy continues working its way through the judicial system. "It's turning my brain into a petzel," Steph confesses. Up to Kaladi for some of Jeremiah's fine coffee. Jeremiah seems so fresh and alert, while I am NOT very fresh and alert. Take my coffee back to my place. Shower. Play with Google Earth. I travel to California State Univeristy, L. A. Before I leave for work, I play Jonny Lang. Love his song - Get What You Give.

Try to take the streetcar, but Barack Obama's motorcade stops us. They come right out of the Westin. I'm wondering "how long are we stuck here?" They're heading up to the University of Washington's Hec Edmundson Pavilion - a campaign stop for Patty Murray. I guess that Hec Ed is packed. Cool!

Finally, at work... 10 - Breaks for Pam, Anne and Elaine. Everyone is outside on the deck. I get a lot of fresh air today. 11 - Patty's lunch. Tony is subbing for Charmaine. We keep the 6 Seahorses out on the deck. We watch a crane lift some metal plates to a flat bed truck. 12 - Pam's lunch. It's nap time for the 4 Sea Otters. All the kids can sleep except Odin. 1 - Anne's lunch. I'm still dealing with Odin. He just wants to play. He goes home early. 2 - Toni's lunch. I go through Patty's music collection. She has The Shortest Song In The Universe.

The 6 Seahorses sleep. Walk down to 9th and Denny. Catch a #8 up to B'way. Wander around for a little while. #60 to First Hill and back to my place. Watch Lost In Space - The Promised Planet.

Spaghetti and salmon for dinner. Watch Hardball. Chris Matthews is doing his show from Temple University. Alexi Giannoulias for congress. Let's end the day with Jonny Lang - Come Together.

No comments:

Post a Comment