Thursday, October 7, 2010

donderdag 7 oktober 2010

donderdag 7 oktober 2010 Up at 1:05. Man! I can't get a solid night's sleep. No wonder. Turn on France 24, but I hardly listen to it. But I hear that toxic industrial sludge has reached a part of the Danube in Hungary. Beet salad and hard boiled egg for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. She talks a little about her appearance on The Ed Show. Steph is always funny.

Steph says that she did a YouTube for the It Gets Better Project. I can't find it but I find Dan & Terry's story interesting. YouTube - It Get's Better: Dan And Terry. I hear that Spokane is homophobic. Spokane! Can you defend yourself?

Zachary Quinto has one, too. Love it! And quite touching. Shower. Up to Kaladi for some of Jeremiah's congenial coffee. Back to my place to play with Esteticmen. Walk up Westlake to work. 10 - breaks for Kechelle, Erin and Justine. 11 - Charmaine's lunch. Patty and I take the 6 Seahorses up to Fairview Park. What a lovely day. We run colorful tongue depressors along the wooden fences and make a rattling sound.
My sense of balance is terrible. I try to walk along the perimeter with the kids, but I tumble off. You win, kids! They think it's hilarious when I fall off.


Back to school. I read We're Going On A Leaf Hunt. They totally love it!

I'm trying to keep the kids engaged while Patty sets up lunches. 12 - Over to Starfish for Renee's lunch. The group is having lunch. They seem hungry... and tired. They go to sleep easily for naps. 1 - Michelle is subbing for Cristin. It's her lunch break. The Starfish sleep, but Toby pops up early. Renee takes him to the Bike Room. 2 - Patty's lunch. Charmaine asks me about Nana. "She's not doing very well," I say sadly. We talk a little bit about family emergencies. I'm glad that Charmaine listens. It looks like rain, so I catch the 3 o'clock streetcar to d'town. Drop off my stuff. Take my Comcast bill to the Post Office. Walk around d'town - enjoying the entertainers at Westlake Park. Back to my place to watch KOMO News. Then I watch Star Trek - The Ultimate Computer.

Watch an episode of If I Can Cream... I mean If I Can Dream. This is more funny. A History Of Rap – Jimmy Fallon – Justin Timberlake – The Roots. NPR? This is your music stories? Whew! And he talks about his role in “The Social Network” Nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment