Friday, October 22, 2010

vrijdag 22 oktober 2010

vrijdag 22 oktober 2010 Up with alarm. Green onion - green cheese - black pepper omelet with rice for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. They talk mostly about Juan Williams. Juan Williams’ contract as a news analyst with NPR was ended Wednesday, two days after he said on Fox News that he gets nervous when he sees people with Muslim garb on planes. Meanwhile, Fox News CEO Roger Ailes announced Thursday that Williams has been signed to an expanded role with the network in a multiple-year deal. Juan Williams... your passage to the Dark Side is now complete. Up to Kaladi for some of Jeremiah's lovely coffee. Take it back to my place and put it on ice. Shower. Walk up to work. 10 - A little kitchen help. Andy has things well in hand, but he asks me to organize the stupid storage closet. I tell him NO! We all know how stupid that stupid storage closet is. I help set up lunches for the Starfish and Seahorses. Both groups are out on walks. 12 - Renee's lunch. The 7 Starfish have lunch. I eat my pasta salad with them. Naps are a bit of a struggle, however. Why? Most toddlers want to rest after a busy day. 1 - Cristin's lunch. I fold some laundry as the kids sleep. 2 - Michelle is subbing for Charmaine. It's her lunch break. Quiet time for the 6 Seahorses. Walk home. Drop off stuff. This is a big walking day for me. I wander up to Seattle University. The campus seems busy this morning. I relax for a while at The Quad. It's the "nucleus" of the campus.

Up Madison and over to my place. Watch Batman - A Riddle A Day Keeps The Riddler Away. His diabolical plot - to tie them to large wheels that will spin with ever-increasing speed until they are dead.

Rice and spicy salmon for dinner. Check HuffPo - Torture. Abuse, Murder. Quelle surprise! Very nice USA. US troops abused prisoners for years even after the Abu Ghraib scandal.

Listening to BBC News. Doze off.

No comments:

Post a Comment