Thursday, October 28, 2010

donderdag 28 oktober 2010

donderdag 28 oktober 2010 Up at 4:38. Turn on France 24. Still protests. The French government has all but won, but protesting workers across France vowed to carry on their struggle. Fried egg and hash browns for breakfast. Switch to Stephanie Miller. She's all atwitter about Enrique Inglesias. She sounds like a 12-year-old girl. He sang some songs for a fund raiser yesterday night for the American Foundation for Equal Rights. They talk about Obama's appearance on The Daily Show. (I haven't seen it yet.) Up to Kaladi for some of Jeremiah's wonderful coffee. We talk about The Rachel Maddow Show in Anchorage, AK. Jeremiah tells me about the propects of Levi Johnston Running For Mayor Of Wasilla. Back to my place. Cold water - No Shower. Play with Famous Males Forum. Oh! Shayne Ward!

It's kind of drizzly, so I take the streetcar to work. 10 to 12 - Planning time for Anne. The 6 Sea Otters play in the Bike Room. Pam does a little circle time in the Bike Room while Charity does lunch prep. I eat my lunch with the kids. 12 - Pam's lunch. The girls go to sleep fast. I clean up the lunch mess while Anne deals with the boys. Odin refuses to sleep. 1 - Anne's lunch. Odin wakes up Alex with his fussing, so I take the kids to the Bike Room. 2 - Patty's lunch. The 6 Seahorses sleep. Streetcar to d'town. Drop off stuff at my place. Listen to The World. Report - An Arizona Law For Ohio. Butler County, of course, is advancing this crazy paranoia. Check Rachel Maddow. She does her show from Las Vegas. And she interviews Harry Reid. Spaghetti with stir fried red pepper and hround beef for dinner. Watch Star Trek The Next Generation - Timescape. Troi is shocked to find that Dr. Crusher has been shot by a Romulan.

Here's The Scary Magic Pumpkin. It scared the crap out of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment