Friday, October 15, 2010

vrijdag 15 oktober 2010

vrijdag 15 oktober 2010 Up at 3:36. Turn on France 24. Interesting report - Drill Breaks Through To Open World's Longest Tunnel. It's 35 miles long. Trains will ultimately be able to speed from Milan to Zurich in less than three hours. Neat!

Chili on hash browns for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. She interviews Edward Norton about his film Stone. Using kind of a lousy phone. I love that man!

I should watch The Indredible Hulk tonight. Shower. Turn on Weekday on KUOW. Today's it's The Music Of Poetry: A Conversation With Former Poet Laureate Robert Pinsky. What a cool guy. I like his poem - Samurai Song. How Taoist of him.

Streetcar to work. 10 to 11:15 - Help Kenn with the dishes. Then lunch prep for Starfish and Seahorses. 12 - Up to Rainforest Kids for Erin's lunch. I was hoping that Andy would hang out with us, but he's pulled to do something else. So, I'm alone with 5 kids. Usually, things get silly at lunch, but we have a mellow time. I do the diapers. Most of the kids settle down on their mats. I need to help Ivy and Teo. 1 - Down to Starfish for Cristin. The 5 kids sleep. Quiet hour. 2 - Patty's lunch. Not so quiet with Alex waking up early (again). He's so chatty. Geez. Everyone else is sleeping. Walk up Capitol Hill to B'way. It's hard to find The Incredible Hulk at Blockbuster. It's filed under the H's and not in the I's for Incredible. Stop at Benson's to get a Mega. I hope that I win it. Finally, I'm home. Turn on KOMO News. So many political ads. Watch Star Trek TNG - The Wounded. Tuna fish salad on coconut rice for dinner. Play The Incredible Hulk.

Dr. Bruce Banner learns meditative breathing techniques from a martial arts expert (Rickson Gracie) to help regulate his pulse rate and keep his anger under control, and has not transformed in 158 days.
"You DO NOT want to make me mad!"

Bruce looks for the help of Mr. Blue to control his transformation into "Mr. Green." For his protection he is strapped down to a table and connected to a dialysis machine. Dr. Stearns swaps the green blood for the red blood and infuses a purple liquid - the antidote.

The fight scene with The Abomination is fantastic. Straight from the comic strips. The Hulk is dropped from a helicopter right in the middle of Harlem in front of The Apollo Theater.

No comments:

Post a Comment