Friday, October 1, 2010

vrijdag 1 oktober 2010

vrijdag 1 oktober 2010 Up 10 minutes before the alarm. Turn on Stephanie Miller. They're into mocking Meg Whitman this morning. Report - California GOP gubernatorial candidate Meg Whitman told reporters at a news conference Thursday that she would take a lie detector test to prove she was “stunned” when she found out that her housekeeper was an illegal immigrant in 2009. Cheddar cheese and bacon omelet with hash browns for breakfast. Up to Kaladi for some of Jeremiah's marvelous coffee. Sumatra is the coffee of the month.

Back to my place for a shower. Streetcar to work. 10 - Breaks for Renee, Cristin, Michelle (who is subbing for Patty) and Kechelle. I like the sensory table in the Sunshine Kids classroom - stones, sand and little toy dinosaurs. We are really focuses on that. 11 - Charmaine's lunch. Michelle and I take the 7 Seahorses to South Lake Union Park. We cross the bridge and say hi to the ducks and geese. 12 - Renee's lunch. I join the 6 Starfish for lunch. Some of them are really tired. Anvi eats a couple spoons of yogurt and goes right to sleep. 1 - Cristin's lunch. The 6 Starfish sleep. 2 - Michelle's lunch. I hope the Seahorses sleep. They've had a rough time without Patty. Walk up Capitol Hill to B'way. It's getting cloudy. Oy. My back aches. Through Freeway Park to my place. Watch Outer Limits - Moonstone.

The story is about a collection of alien geniuses on the run from tyrants from their home planet of Grippia in the constellation Zendi.

When I was a kid, this episode gave me nightmares back in 1963. I was only 7-years-old. Poor little me. Spaghetti and beef for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment