Tuesday, February 8, 2011

dinsdag 8 februari 2011

dinsdag 8 februari 2011 Up with alarm. A solid night's sleep. I'm checking out all the news media this morning - KOMO News, CNN, MSNBC, NPR and Stephanie Miller. I can't seem to focus on one thing... not even Stephanie Miller. Fried egg and some Mondo Burrito for breakfast. Up to Kaladi for some coffee. Jeremiah asks me, "What's up?" I'm digging around in my skull for what's up. Is the DOW up? Yes, by +0.59%. I know that. Thanks for the coffee, Jeremiah. Is the Euro up? I wonder. I go home to check. Yes, by +0.0005 against the US Dollar. Shave and shower. Nice hot shower. Uff da! Why do I watch such thing? Witness: Man Fight Between Glenn Beck and Fox News contributor Bill Kristol. Report - Beck Lashes Out At Bill Kristol.

Walk up to work. A little break for Kenn who is subbing for Christin. I remain as extra for the Starfish until 11. We get the kids dressed to go out to the playground. Then at 11, I wander over to dance class to give Jessica a break. I love to watch the Dolphins dance with Karen. They're dancing to the music of the Magreb. Bringing some positive energy to North Africa, I hope. It feels chillier walking back to the school. The wind has kicked up. Back at the classroom, The 4 Dolphins do puzzles and read books. 12 - Pam's lunch. Some of the Sea Otters are still eating lunch. I hang out with them and eat my lunch. Others are going down for naps. Two have conked out already. Even Odin goes to sleep. 1 - Sarah is subbing for Charmaine. It's her lunch. Maya is still awake and laying on her nap mat. She seems to be quite talkative as she goes to sleep. 2 - Patty's lunch. The Seahorses wake up in a boisterous mood around 2:40. After work, I walk up to B'way to shop at the QFC. Whow! They have Amy's Macaroni & Soy Cheese! It's not easy to find this animal.

I can handle some cheese in my diet (even though I'm lactose intolerant), but Amy's M & C is a blessing to me. Drop off stuff at home. Fill out bill for Comcast. It's sunny. Nice chance to deliver my check on foot to the Post Office. Back to my place. Watch DS9-Emissary. Let's watch the Opinionated View first.

"Emissary" is the pilot episode of the television series Star Trek: Deep Space Nine. It is a double-length episode. "Step up! Step up! Fortune's fates with you today, friends!" - Rom, at the Dabo wheel.

No comments:

Post a Comment