Thursday, February 10, 2011

donderdag 10 februari 2011

donderdag 10 februari 2011 Up at 2:55. Turn on BBC News. After their exposé about Vienna, I fall back to sleep. Up again with alarm. Fava and garbanzo salad and pasta for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Steph mocks the photo of a shirtless Christopher Lee which hastens his departure from Congress. Report - Congressman Quits Over Craigslist Scandal. Up to Kaladi for some of Jeremiah's fine coffee. Watch the sunrise. Back at my place. Breaking news!

Walk up Eastlake to work. I get a lot of fresh air this morning. All the breaks that I need to do happen mostly on the playground - Kathy, Anne, Toni, Sabrina and Elaine. 11:15 to 11:45 - Lunch prep for Starfish and Seahorses. 12 - Over to Sea Otters for Kathy's lunch. Only 5 in the group. They fall asleep quickly... except one. 1 - Anne's lunch. Kathy and I deal with the no-napper. 2 - Toni's lunch. The Starfish sleep, but I take the 2 early risers to the Bike Room. We are joined by the Sea Otters. "Bye, Starfish. See you tomorrow." Walk up to Cal Anderson Park. Listen to The World on my walk. I'm curious about the situation in Egypt. Oops. Well, to the amazement of the world...



That's not what I was expecting. Mubarak has said he will stay in office and transfer power after September’s presidential election. His comments appeared to confound reports he was preparing to stand down immediately. Turn on KOMO News when I get home. Egyptians in Seattle are furious and shake their heads in disbelief. Comments: Mubarak just said "screw you" to the democracy protesters. He just inflamed this situation even more into an explosive situation. He is trying to make this a violent event so that he can try to implement a bloody crackdown. Any and all bloodshed from this point onward is on his head !!! I need to switch to something fun and silly. Oh, my. Silly Justin Bieber. He Shows Ellen Degeneres His Ellen Underwear.

Funny episode of Star Trek Enterprise: Unexpected. I think that I haven't seen this since it originally aired - 17 oktober 2001. A sudden wave of odd malfunctions are effecting Enterprise, such as a gravity outage while Captain Archer is showering. This is a hoot! The female Xyrillian engineer impregnates Trip Tucker. Ha! Ha!

The Xyrillian engineer also shows Trip around the ship and introduces him to some interesting features of their technology: notably a kind of holodeck where various environments are simulated.

Spicy beefy chili on toast for dinner. Back to the news. I can't believe that I fall asleep while watching Rachel Maddow.

No comments:

Post a Comment