Saturday, February 26, 2011

zaterdag 26 februari 2011

zaterdag 26 februari 2011 Up at 5:05. Turn on France 24. Report - Battle For Tripoli Looms. Gaddafi remains defiant.

Just how far is Gaddafi prepared to go in order to hold on to power? They discuss this question in The Debate - Portrait Of A Tyrant: Who Is The Real Gaddafi? I manage to fall back to sleep while France 24 keeps playing. When I wake back up, I switch to KEXP. Oh. They're doing their pledge drive. It distracts me from the meat of the programs.

I hear a pledge from "Mike in Ohio." Realize that people from around the world listen to KEXP. Rice and onion fried tofu for breakfast. Shower. Turn on Wait, Wait.

Jesse Eisenberg is very funny. He and I make the same responses to the questions... which are totally wrong. Take a walk around Capitol Hill. There's Lauren taking a coffee break out in the freezing cold. Up to 12th Avevue. The Northwest Film Forum is going to show Kaboom. It intrigues me.

Hey, kids! The film is about lots of sex, futuristic drugs, post-rock, cults, mystery, murder, animal masks, and a witch. Check out Gregg Araki’s Kaboom some day. Back to my place. Turn on KIRO FM 97.3 Cisco Morris is live at the Northwest Flower & Garden Show.

Courtney Goetz wins a gold medal. She is a Creative Gardener. At Noon, I switch to KBCS 91.3 FM for the Hawaiian Radio Connection. I don't want to walk outside into the cold any more. Stay inside my nice warm apartment. I check out Entertainment Tonight to check out Justin Bieber's new do.

Compare and contrast.

Watch Star Trek - Spectre Of The Gun. As punishment for trespassing, Kirk and crew are forced to re-enact the shootout at the OK Corral.
On a mission to establish contact with the reclusive and xenophobic Melkotians, Captain Kirk decides to ignore the message of a space buoy warning the Enterprise to immediately withdraw from Melkotian space. Kirk tries to contact the Melkotians, but there is no response to his hails. Spock, Kirk, Scott, Doctor McCoy, and Chekov beam down to Melkot, they materialize in a fog bank.

Kirk becomes Ike Clanton.

The Earps: Wyatt, Morgan, and Virgil, who were the town marshals, as well as "Doc" Holliday.

No comments:

Post a Comment