Thursday, February 17, 2011

donderdag 17 februari 2011

donderdag 17 februari 2011 Up with alarm. It's hard to get out of bed. Turn on KOMO News. A Few Snow Showers Dot The Region. Nothing d'town. Rice and fried egg for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. They talk about the Protests In Wisconsin of Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker's bill to eliminate collective bargaining rights for many state workers. Nice turnout in Madison.

Callers from Wisconsin talk about their positive protest. One comment on the blog: I will give Walker credit for being consistent... He is completely batshit Tea Bag Crazy all the time. Next week he wants to split up U-W Madison and gut the Milwaukee schools. WTF. Walk up Westlake to work. 10 - Planning time for Patty. Rather chaotic free play with the 7 Seahorses. They're bored, so they push each other's buttons. Screaming. Crying. "NO!" I'm glad that Lynette came by to give me a break. So glad! 11 - Jessica gets planning time and a lunch break. Lynette and I hang out with the 5 Dolphins on the playground. When we head in, I do the diapers while Lynette does a little circle. Then we have lunch. One of them does not have table manners. He is banished. Naps are easy. 1 - Toni's lunch. Only 3 Starfish. (?) Cristin deals with Piper. She a no-napper. 2 - Elaine's lunch. Back to Dolphins. Emma is up already. Jessica takes her to the Bike Room. There are a lot of books about mommies having babies... like There's A House Inside My Mommy.

Beck wakes up. Good nap for him. I walk half-way home, then the streetcar takes me the rest of the way. Listen to the news on the radio. Hundreds of anti-government protesters have clashed with police in Bahrain, Yemen and Libya. The BBC's Rana Jawad describes the atmosphere in Tripoli with cars displaying Libyan flags. Drop off stuff at my place. Short walk around First Hill - just up to 905 Cherry Street. The neighborhood is very Catholic with St. James Cathedral, the Archdioses and O'Dea High School. Back at my place. Watch KOMO News. Then Nightly News. They also report on The Protests In Wisconsin. Watch Star Trek Enterprise - Cold Front. I love the part where Daniels shows Archer the Temporal Observatory.




Thanks for the commercial interruptions. They're like an energy-draining amoeba. I don't want to buy it. I Do No Want To Buy It. WTF. I DONT WANT IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment