Monday, February 7, 2011

maandag 7 februari 2011

maandag 7 februari 2011 Up with alarm. Turn on KOMO News. Driver Smashes Into 6 Vehicles On Rainier Avenue.

Rice and hard boiled egg for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. The Rude Pundit calls in to talk about Egypt, Ronald Reagan, and “The Rude Pundit’s Almanack,” his new book!

The style of the cover reminds me of The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy. I enjoy Rude's post - Nine (or So) Ways to Celebrate the Centennial of Ronald Reagan. He's creative with his rudeness. Before I leave for work, I watch a little Way Too Early. I get to watch Zeitgeist: Superbowl Ads and Cameron Diaz hand feeding A-Rod.

Streetcar to Whole Foods. Find some things for lunch. I love their Chicken Salad. Breaks for Kechelle, Charmaine, Anne, Elaine and Toni. Then I set up lunches for Starfish and Seahorses. 12 - Anne's lunch. Eight Sea Otters finish lunch. The kids are staying awake a little longer today. Lynette is subbing for Pam. 1 - It's Lynette's lunch. I take Odin - the no-napper - to the Bike Room. 2 - Patty's lunch. Wow. It's a magical nap time. The 8 kids sleep. The weather is acting crazy. What happened to the blue skies and sunshine? It's hail. Streetcar to d'town. Get my Monday Mondo Burrito. Watch KOMO News and Hardball. Chris Matthews asks Would Today's GOP Accept Reagan's Politics?

Watch Star Trek Enterprise - A Night In Sick Bay. And Marauders.

Over to Nightly News. They tell the story of Khaled Said - a 28-year -old Egyptian from the coastal city of Alexandria - was allegedly tortured to death at the hands of Egyptian police.

It was back in the summer of 2010 when more than 11000 Egyptians responded to a Facebook call for protests against police brutality.

No comments:

Post a Comment