Friday, February 18, 2011

vrijdag 18 februari 2011

vrijdag 18 februari 2011 Up with alarm. I linger in bed for about 45 minutes. Turn on Stephanie Miller. More commotion in Wisconsin. Report - Wisconsin Protests Continue.

And Wisconsin Poised To End Bargaining Rights For Most State Workers.

Steph talks with Thea Lee, Deputy Chief of Staff for the AFL-CIO, about Wisconsin and the importance of collective bargaining to unions. Fried egg and chili for breakfast. Walk up Westlake to work. 10 - Wash dishes for Teresa. She's baking potatoes for our Pot Luck. The kitchen is very warm. I hear Tears For Fears - Shout on the radio.

After I deliver the dishes, I look for Kenn to give him his lunch break. The 6 Seahorses are coming back from a walk. We go to the deck and playground. The weather is nice. Sunshine and blue skies. 12 - Cristin's lunch. I deal with the 3 Starfish by myself. (Toni is recruited for kitchen duty.) We have lunch together. We read Coco Counts before nap time.

Austin holds on to my watch with both hands while he dozes off to sleep. 1 - A little help for Toni in the kitchen. I start a load of laundry. 2 - Patty's lunch. Thankfully, the Seahorses are sleeping. Kenn and I fold some laundry. He tells me about an interesting novel that he just finishes - Man In The Woods. Good story.

I don't walk straight home after work. I meander around the Denny Triangle neighborhood to look at the new buildings. After I drop off my stuff, I head back out to shop at Whole Foods to get a few things. Yay! Cute Gregory is my clerk! Back at my place. Turn on MSNBC. Sadness in Bahrain. Report - Bahrain Forces Fire On Protesters; 50 Injured. The police fired on un-armed people. Watch yesterday's Rachel Maddow Show. Wow! Rachel puts it on the line... "It's Republicans vs. Democrats." Watch Star Trek Animated - Counter-Clock Incident. It's been ages since I saw this.

Snack on left-overs for dinner. Watch Star Trek The Next Generation - The Most Toys. Lieutenant Commander Data is kidnapped by an obsessive collector - Kivas Fajo, a member of the Stasius Trade Guild.

No comments:

Post a Comment