Monday, February 28, 2011

maandag 28 februari 2011

maandag 28 februari 2011 Up with alarm. Turn on Stephanie Miller. We all know Momma stayed up last night to be the life of Rob Reiner’s Oscar party – in fact she’s still drunk right now. I hope the lampshade didn’t leave a mark on her head. They talk about Gates' comments at West Point Warning Against Wars Like Iraq And Afghanistan. Fried egg on toast for breakfast. Shower. Walk up Westlake to Whole Foods to get my lunch. Chicken pea salad. 10 - Wash dishes for Teresa. I hear Take The Money And Run on the radio.

I pass through the Moons & Stars and they're talking about the International Space Station and the latest space walk.

11 - Charmaine's lunch. The 8 Seahorses are playing in the Bike Room. I set up lunches. Patty does a circle. 12 - Anne's lunch. The 6 Sea Otters go down for naps. Lynette covers for Pam. That all go to sleep. 1 - Up again to Moons & Stars for Darnell's break. I sit with Gwynn until she falls asleep. I browse through the big book of Space.

I didn't know that Saturn has a Hot Spot.

2 - Patty's lunch. The 8 Seahorses sleep. Two pop up and we read Curious George Flies A Kite. Curious George has a busy day with bunnies, fishing poles, and a powerful kite. Walk up Boren listening The World. I can't get over Gaddafi's arrogance... "All My People Love me!" Up to Gregg and Michael's. I pet the cats. I just watch Hardball. Back at my place. Burrito for dinner. Watch Star Trek - Shore Leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment