Friday, February 25, 2011

vrijdag 25 februari 2011

vrijdag 25 februari 2011 I'm dreaming in French again... without the effect of France 24 playing. Up with alarm. Chicken tandoori on toast for breakfast. Turn on KOMO News. We broke the record low this morning (21F°) in Seattle. Switch to Stephanie Miller. A bloated right-wing caller starts a big conversation about abortion. Shower. Play with FM Forums. A new post for Justin Timberlake. Where has he been lately? Biceps.

Turn on Weekday - Is City Living Better Than The American Dream? The show is interesting, discussing the assets of city life. Economist Edward Glaeser argues that cities magnify human strengths. Glaeser discusses his book Triumph of the City, and tells us why he thinks the future of America lies in its urban centers.

Walk up Westlake. Brrr. It's too cold. Catch the streetcar the rest of the way. I'm riding with Alice and her mom. 10 - Up to Sunshine Kids to hang out and read Because A Little Bug Went Ka Choo. I read what they love. A little bug sneezes and each consequence leads to a bigger one creating in the end total chaos in town, and all because a little bug went ka-choo! It's a 5 star book on Amazon.

Over to Wildflowers to give Darnell a break. Tucker shows me how to use the antique adding machine. Down to the Bike Room where the Sea Otters and Dolphins are running around. Sarah and Tanja get their breaks. 11 - Kenn's lunch. The 7 Seahorses are playing with stickers and salt in the sensory table. Purple salt covers the toy dinosaurs and a city of plastic cups like a blizzard. I set up lunches. 12 - Cristin's lunch. The Starfish actually hang out and eat for almost 20 minutes. The nap mats are already set up. My aching back thanks you. We read books for a while before the lights go out for nap time. 1 - Toni's lunch. She was so busy cleaning up the lunch mess that I bet that she needs a break. The kids go to sleep fast. 2 - Patty's lunch - The Seahorse sleep. Kenn's cold is dragging him down, but we chat about some movies. For me, he recommends Never Let Me Go.

... and I Am by Tom Shadyac.

Amazing. All the Seahorses are still sleeping when I leave. Sound asleep. It's ironic because they didn't have any outside time today. Now, I want to be outside. It's still freezing. According to the radio, we have 30F° Walk up to Capitol Hill to Bellevue Ave. Visit Market City to get a Mega lotto. I love their art.

Down Pine to the bus tunnel. #73 bus tunnel to Uwajimaya to get some Sho Chiko Bai, California rolls and onion fried tofu. #510 bus up to Union. Drop off stuff at my place. More walking. Up Union and down Pike... As the sun slowly sets on Pike Street.

When I get home, I turn on MSNBC. Hardball! Hey! Hey! Ho! Ho! Gaddafi has got to go!

Richard Engel is still hanging tough in Benghazi. Tandoori chicken and rice for dinner. Watch The Tholian Web. Kirk! Hang in there tough.

No comments:

Post a Comment