Friday, February 4, 2011

vrijdag 4 februari 2011


vrijdag 4 februari 2011 Up with Alarm. I need a tractor beam to drag me out of bed. Turn on KOMO News. The weather lady says it's 50°. I'm wearing shorts! The news shows an angry crowd putting Seattle's police department on the defensive Thursday night as the city's top cop faced tough questions and demands for his resignation. Report - Angry Crowd Puts SPD On Defense During Accountability Forum.

Black refried beans on toast for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. They bring up Chris Matthews' comments about Egypt. John Fugelsang does a great impression of Chris. "Let me finish! Ha!" Up to Kaladi for some of Lauren's lovely coffee.

Walk down University. It's nice to see lights on again in the Marlborough. It's been un-occupied for almost 3 years. Back at my place, I turn on Morning Joe. I normally don't watch this show, but I want to catch up with Cairo in video. This vid from YouTube stirs me... But only 100 views. People In Egypt Rise Up.

Walk up Westlake in a little drizzle. Listen to KUOW who is talking about the latest information on our housing market from Seattle Bubble. Report - NWMLS: Prices & Inventory Fall, Sales Slowly Climb. I'm doing dishes again. It's ok. I do a speedy job while listening to Kodachrome on the radio in the kitchen...

and other songs. Teresa is making vegetable soup. It smells so good! I deliver the clean dishes by 10:30. Head out to the playground to spend time with the Dolphins and Sea Otters. 11 - Charmaine's lunch. The Seahorses are inside. Patty has them clean up the room before going outside. It's funny. These kids are good at putting away their toys... Not so good about putting on their coats. It's rather breezy. When I blow bubbles, they fly all over the place. 12 - Cristin's lunch. I eat my lunch with the 7 Starfish. After lunch, we sit and read lots of books. The kids lay down for nap time. 1 - Sarah's lunch. One non-napper keeps us busy. 2 - Over to Seahorses for Patty's lunch. The Seahorses sleep. Nice and quiet. Oliver wakes up to the noise next door. He's not used to their racket. Streetcar to d'town. Walk up 5th Avenue to the 5th Avenue.

Take the Pedestrain Undergound Concourse... Oh, my! There he is. The deli guy!

Tall And Buff And Young And Asian
The Guy From Yokahama Goes Walking
And When I Pass Him, Each Time I Pass Him
I Go Aaaaah.

Drop off stuff at my place. Take a 3-mile walk up Pine and back down Pike. I love my neighborhood. Back home, I turn on Dylan Ratigan and Nightly News. Report - In Little Egypt, A Lot Of Anxiety. Stir fry chicken and rice for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment