Tuesday, September 27, 2011

dinsdag 27 september 2011

dinsdag 27 september 2011 The smell of popcorn wakes me up at 1:52. Or is the building burning? France 24 is glitchy, so I listen to BBC News. Report - Powerful Typhoon Hits Philippines.
Switch to DW-TV. Greek Prime Minister George Papandreou visits Berlin to convince German lawmakers to push through plans to boost the eurozone rescue fund. Report - Greek Premier Pleads For Rescue. Doze back to sleep for a few minutes. Steak fries and egg salad for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Sexy Liberal John Fugelsang joins Steph and mooks to talk about the Sexy Liberal Show in Seattle this weekend... for two nights. Wow! Take a short walk around d'town. Back home. Watch Stargate SG-1: Heroes, Part. 1. Walk up Westlake to work. Hang out with the Starfish and Seahorses, giving breaks to Kenn and Tanja. We take the kids out to the playground. I cover while Cristin gets new library books. IT'S THE BOOKMOBILE! I need to take some Starfish in for diapers. How cooperative of them! I don't need to even suggest it... They get books and sit together on the sofa to read. Amazing.
I have to take a picture! Soon the others come back inside. Chanel does lunch prep. Kenn does the other diapers. Lunch is on time. I eat my sesame noodles with the kids. 12:30 - Anne's lunch. Only 5 Seahorses. Two are already asleep. The other two soon sleep, too. But Mr. A won't take a nap. 1:30 - Kenn is subbing for Olivia. It's his lunch. Half of the Starfish wake up early. The other half keep sleeping. 2:30 - Patty needs to do an observation, so I hang out with the Dolphins while she does her work. Streetcar to d'town. Train to Uwajimaya. Pick up some veggies, seafood and a small bottle of 50seju - a Korean rice wine.
Train back to d'town. Drop off groceries. Watch KOMO News. Exciting news about the Boeing 787 Dreamliner. Ramp workers cheer as the First 787 Flies To Japan for Delivery. Try 50seju. Yum. Watch Hardball. Oh, well. I'm cooking dinner anyway. I think that it's a repeat from yesterday, so I move to Stargate SG-1: Heroes, Part 2. Oyster omelet for dinner. A lot of oysters and eggs for this one. Conk out while watching Star Trek Voyager - Body And Soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment