Thursday, September 22, 2011

donderdag 22 september 2011

donderdag 22 september 2011 Up at 3:09. Turn on DW-TV. News about The Pope's Visit To Germany. The Pope makes an historic speech in the Bundestag. Gay rights campaigners and feminist groups have organized the biggest anti-Pope parade, the biggest of some six demonstrations planned in the center of Berlin. Around 20,000 protesters are expected. Couscous and hard boiled egg for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. I am surprised as she that they executed Troy Davis. I went to bed last night thinking that there would be a stay of execution. Report - Troy Davis was put to death by lethal injection in Georgia late Wednesday for the 1989 murder of an off-duty police officer, maintaining his innocence until the end after convincing thousands of it, but not the justice system. Troy Davis Dead At 11:08 PM. A lot of discussion about the death penalty. I can't understand how America cheers for such an awful thing. Then there's Rush Limbaugh...

Ugh! What a racist! Monsters! Watch movie - Godzilla vs. Mothra. It's a little like déjà vu of Typhoon Roke. A cyclone smashes into Nagoya. The mutant dinosaur Godzilla suddenly emerges out of Kurada Beach, where he had been blown ashore by the storm and buried under mud, and begins to attack Nagoya. Mothra comes along with her slimy kids, and everyone fights. Walk up Westlake to work. I am Toni for 3 hours. Hang out with the 6 Seahorses. We play with pastel green play-doh. We head out to the playground. When Toni comes back, I become Cristin. I join the 8 Starfish. Mina does circle time with the kids. The lunches are already set up. I eat part of my lunch with the Starfish and the other half with the Seahorses. Cristin goes home, so I'm with the sleeping Starfish. Sam wakes up crying. I manage to calm him down before he wakes up the others. We play with the corn meal. The others sleep for a good 30 more minutes. When I go home Finn starts to cry. That gets to me. He usually doesn't do that. "Mike, Mike." Uff. My heart sinks. Back to my place. Turn on KOMO News. I've this report more than once. Huge NASA Satellite Falling to Earth Is Largest in 30 Years.

Couscous and black beans for dinner. Watch Stargate SG-1... Yay! A Jonas episode - Fallout. I can't believe that Jonas Quinn falls in love with a Goa'uld. Explain yourself, young man!
More SG-1. Chimera and Death Knell.

No comments:

Post a Comment