Thursday, September 29, 2011

donderdag 29 september 2011

donderdag 29 september 2011 Up with alarm. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Happy 50th, Steph! Joanne Worley!
Rice and egg salad for breakfast. Shower. Up Terry Avenue to work. Busy day with the Starfish and Seahorses. My old friend Finn wants to sit with me.

Time for a little hide-and-seek behind the tarp. I join them for the fun and games. Boo! They laugh!


We head inside for diapers. The kids take chairs to the table expecting lunch. Well, I have a few diapers to do. Kenn reads Where Is Coco Going? The kids absolutely love this story. I manage to get all the diapers done. OK, kids. Lunch! Over to Seahorses for Anne's lunch break. They finish their lunch. The kids settle down for nap time.



They're all asleep by 1:05. That's incredible. Bike Room after naps. Hey! We love it when Food Services Of America makes a delivery.
Happy birthday, Dude. You're 2-years-old! And your nose is runny.
Streetcar to 9th and Denny. Get some stuff at Whole Foods. Walk the rest of the way back to my place. Drop off stuff. Walk around First Hill. Up to Swedish Hospital and back. Watch some Hardball. Chris Matthews thinks that Chris Christie has the grit to match the voter anger.

Oh, no. Christian is moving out of the building. I tell him that I'm going to see OMD. "The 80s band?" Gregg and Michael pick me up and drive over to Szechuanese. Popular place. I get garlic eggplant. We meet with 4 other friends. Lively chat. Down to the Showbox SODO for the OMD concert. Yay! He turns out to be a blur, but Sandy takes a photo of the cute guitarist of the band Washington.
Wow! This is an enthusiastic crowd for OMD. "Hey, guy. Interesting T. What does MBM stand for?" ...Meat Beat Manifesto. Great show - Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark.
I'm amazed that I stick it out. I'm 55-years-old, folks. I'm all a-buzz. Home by 12:01 AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment