Friday, September 23, 2011

vrijdag 23 september 2011

vrijdag 23 september 2011 Up with alarm. Solid night's sleep. Turn on KTLK - 1150 in Los Angeles. Hmmm. Report - 100s Of Dead Squid Washed Up On San Clemente Beaches. Poor squid. John Fugelsang is broadcasting from Asheville's Progressive Talk 880 AM. Highlights from last night's Republican debate. What a way to start my Friday. Republican Debate Crowd Boos Steven Hill, Gay Soldier Serving In Iraq. Rick Santorum is despicable. Santorum's bottom line: No sex in the military. Celibacy, FTW! Also, he would reinstate DADT. It's not SPECIAL RIGHTS. IT'S EQUAL RIGHTS, you douche!

Red skin potatoes and a couple fried eggs for breakfast. Shower. Watch Star Trek Voyager - Drone. After an away mission, the shuttle craft is caught in a blast. The Doctor's mobile emitter is infected with Seven's nanoprobes. The results -- the creation of a 29th century Borg.
Turn on Weekday. This is a fun show. It's about people like me - Mapheads! I am totally a maphead.
Weekday - The History And Adventure Of Maps With Ken Jennings. I'm like Ken Jennings. I started out with a wooden jigsaw puzzle of the United States when I was a kid. I was hooked. Walk up Westlake to work. As usual, I'm with the Starfish and Seahorses all day. Lots of fun on the playground. Diapers, lunch and naps. Walk up 8th to my place. Listen to The World. No direct deposit for this pay period. So, I need to go to the bank to give them a real check. (What is money?) Eventually, I have to pay the rent. Up to QFC just to get some coffee filters. Whew! It's a hot, sunny day. Up to 80° today. Back to my place. Watch Hardball - Perry Flounders In GOP Debate. Watch France 24. Movie - MST3K The Movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment