Saturday, September 17, 2011

zaterdag 17 september 2011

zaterdag 17 september 2011 Up at 3:01. Turn on DW-TV. They talk about the Beethoven Fest running from Sept. 9 to Oct. 9. I fall back to sleep with the TV on. Up again at 6:00. Steak fries and a couple fried eggs for breakfast. Watch some KOMO News. Rainy weekend predicted. Watch Stargate SG-1: Lifeboat. When SG-1 finds a crashed alien space ship...
Daniel's mind is taken over by its disembodied passengers. Among the 12 personalities inhabiting Daniel is a scared little boy. How sad. Play parts of Stargate 1994.
Then it's Wait, Wait at the Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall in Portland. Then... How 'bout a movie? Triumph Of The Son Of Hercules.

Hmmm. I feel like staying inside. A slight whip lash from the weather... turning from the 80's to the 60's in a few days makes me dizzy. However, I think that the seagulls like the cooler temps. I hear them crying in the evening. Turn on DW-TV. I like the expose of Berlin and the wall. I've been studying that lately.

And the Celle Museum. Now, I'm watching 2012. The boy says,"Can't you read the sign?" Sign, sign...

"Pancakes?" No. I'm late for the end of the world. John Cusack is frantic about rescuing his family from their pancakes before California falls into the ocean.

No comments:

Post a Comment