Wednesday, September 7, 2011

woensdag 7 september 2011

woensdag 7 september 2011 Up at 12:57. Turn on DW-TV. A victory for euro-backers! Germany's constitutional court ruled that the contributions to a European Union bailout fund for Greece were constitutional. Report - German Court Rejects Euro Bailout Complaints. Report - A Day That Changed The World.
I fall back to sleep, and I have strange dreams in German. Restless sleep. Potatoes and hard boiled egg for breakfast. Turn on KPTK - 1150 and the Hal Sparks U-Stream. He and John Fugelsang talk about a number of topics. Lots of guests, too.
Streetcar to work. 10 - Open space. No one needs me, so I hang out with the Starfish and Seahorses on the playground. A try-out - Ryan - is with us, too. The kids love him. 11 - Olivia's lunch. The 8 Starfish go inside. After washing hands, they all sit on the couch for circle time... out of habit. "It's too early for circle time." But... Oh, well. I change most of the diapers. Early lunch time. 12 - Olivia is late. It's weird that Cristin gets a break at Noon. When Olivia gets back, it's Anne's lunch. The 5 Seahorses finish. We're late getting to our mats for naps. But most of the kids conk out fast. 1 - Sharon is subbing for Toni. It's her lunch. It's a quiet hour. 2 - Cristin's lunch. Two Starfish are already awake. I take them out to the playground. There's lots of shade in the Infant playground. When I leave work, I turn on The World. Report - Deadly Blast In Dehli.

Streetcar to d'town. It's a slow ride with many dirt haulers on the streets blocking traffic. Mercer Street is a mess. Home. Change my clothes. Take a walk up University to Boylston. Then back down Pike to my place. Kenn gave me a DVD. Pee Wee Herman on B'way! Oh. It's more than I expected. Double entendre of course. I cried 'til I laughed and I laughed 'til I cried.
Spaghetti Prima Vera for dinner. Watched a little Hardball. What can we expect from the GOP debate this evening... Who is Rick Perry? He's got his boots on.

No comments:

Post a Comment