Wednesday, May 23, 2012

dinsdag 22 mei 2012

dinsdag 22 mei 2012 Up at 2:50. Turn on France 24. Clashes between pro- and anti-Syrian groups in Lebanon have spread from the northern city of Tripoli down to the capital Beirut. Report - Clashes in Beirut: "The Conflict In Syria Is Spilling Over Into Lebanon" It's too early in the morning to hear gun shots. Rice and hummus for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Ew. Jim is talking about the tapeworm in his brain. Report - Brain Tapeworms: A Creepily Common Parasitic Disease.
This catches our attention - North Carolina Pastor Calls For Death Of Gays, Lesbians By Trapping Them Inside Electric Fence. Charles Worley of Providence Road Baptist Church in Maiden, N.C. Yikes. Intolerant at the Hitler level. Short walk around d'town. Second breakfast at Whole Foods. I am with the mighty Starfish today as Cristin and Olivia visit their new kids. I start upstairs with some breaks for Raul and Gloria. The Moons & Stars are high-energy. The Starfish head outside to the playground. We play in the drizzle. They seem a little grumpy at first, but we have a birthday party in the sandbox. Inside for potty and lunchtime. The kids conk right out for naps. No arguments today. Quiet time. I get to relax. They're still sleeping when I leave. Streetcar to d'town. Train to Uwajimaya to get some veggies and spicy fried squid. Train to d'town. Watch KOMO News. On the subject of jaywalking... Ever since I moved to Seattle, I couldn't believe the police about it. Petty (not pretty). Nice scenes of my city from this report - Critics asking SPD to back off jaywalking tickets. I need something to watch while I cook dinner - MST3K: The Screaming Skull. Of course, let's start with the famous Gumby short... Robot Rumpus.

No comments:

Post a Comment