Thursday, May 10, 2012

woensdag 9 mei 2012

woensdag 9 mei 2012 Up with alarm. Watch KOMO News just to get the weather report. Burrito for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. A majority of North Carolina voters on Tuesday approved a controversial amendment that will write a ban on same-sex marriage as well as civil unions for both gay and straight couples into the state Constitution. A lot of people from North Carolina call into the show with their comments... mostly with regrets.
From the Citizen-Times of Asheville - Columnist John Boyle: Amendment One Becomes Our State's Shame. Bath. Streetcar to work. Cover for Anne again. Hang out with the 8 Seahorses. They keep me and Toni busy. They practice a little bit with paper, pens and scissors. When Toni takes her break, things get chaotic. I split the group in two and take the rowdy ones outside on the deck. Since the Dolphins go inside early, we take the playground. The kids get the idea of moving their toys in wheel barrels all over. What a mess! I take a few inside to do diapers. OMG! They're arguing over things and bossing each other. What a Wacky Wednesday. They sit for lunch. Shhhhhh! SHHHHHH! Calm, please. They conk right out after lunch time. Streetcar to d'town train to Uwajimaya.
I want to make a stir fry, so I get a lot of veggies. #41 back to my place. Turn on KOMO News. Whoa! I am surprised. Obama Voices His Support For Gay Marriage. President Obama visits Seattle tomorrow, in fact.
Thinking about a walk, but I'm too tired. Finish my Mondo burrito for dinner. Watch The Universe - Alien Galaxies. Then Star Trek Voyager - Learning Curve. Death March - Tuvok has his class climb through over fifty Jefferies tubes and a ten kilometer run.

No comments:

Post a Comment