Thursday, May 17, 2012

woensdag 16 mei 2012

woensdag 16 mei 2012 Up with alarm. Spaghetti carbonara for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. They're experiencing some technical difficulties for the first hour. So, I take an early bath. Re-watch Doctor Who - Day Of The Moon. There's so much to assimilate. Rory is trapped on a dam. There are guns. They killed Rory. Oh, no. Not again.
I'm upgrading my iPad to iOS 5.1.1. I can't believe that it's uploading almost 8000 photos from my PC.
Turn on Weekday. They interview Former US Senator Bill Bradley. He has a new book out - We Can All Do Better. I have always admired this guy. Walk up to Westlake and take the streetcar the rest of the way to work. Crazy busy day. First thing I see is a big fat nose bleed. Bloody clothes. Bloody tissues. Jeez! I'm with the Seahorses. Sharon is subbing for Toni. The kids are getting into each others hair, so I split up the group and take them out to the playground. Now we're having fun. Fun in the sun. We have a Parent Picnic... and there are no primary-givers present. I can't believe that Sharon organized a circle time with all of the commotion. "Mommy!" "Mommy!" But the kids love The Dark, Dark Night. Eek! Monster! There's the POND MONSTER!
The parents hang out. They lead their kids to their mats, snuggle and read books. That's sweet. A couple kids cry when their moms leave. But it settles down quickly. Naps. It's quiet time. Some of them wake up early. Potty time. Read books. Set up snack. Off I go. Turn on The World. I didn't know that there was a Graffiti War In Serbia. Walk up to Whole Foods to get some dinner. I'm home. Watch KOMO News. The police gets what they get. Unnecessary use of force by its officers. A pattern of using excessive force. Report - Seattle Gives DOJ Police Reform Counterproposal.
Watch another exciting adventure with Doctor Who and his companions - The Curse Of The Black Spot. Play a little Hardball.  At last - MST3K: Future War.

No comments:

Post a Comment