Saturday, May 26, 2012

zaterdag 26 mei 2012

zaterdag 26 mei 2012 Up at 3-something o'clock. Turn on DW-TV. After the news, it's PopXport. I wish that some of this German music could be available here. I like Me And My Drummer, Wise Guys and Stanfour. Switch to KOMO News. A 38-year-old Everett man was arrested Friday for allegedly sending death threats to Washington Gov. Christine Gregoire's website. Santa Fe chili on hash browns for breakfast. Bath. Walk up to Cal Anderson Park. Soccer on the playfield. Back down Pine. Listen to Wait, Wait. Wow! Paula Poundstone wins again. Brilliant! I love it. Folk Singer Bonnie 'Prince' Billy Plays Not My Job. I'm ready for Folklife. I walked up there. People are flowing into it. Fun!
Shop at the Met. Get a Merritt Teardrop 12 oz. Tumbler. It's pretty. #2 back to d'town. Turn on the Rick Steves' Show. This Week: Barcelona; Michelangelo's Rome.

No comments:

Post a Comment