Friday, May 25, 2012

donderdag 24 mei 2012

donderdag 24 mei 2012 Up at 3:34. Catch up with last night's Rachel Maddow. Dick Cheney Poised To Influence Another Presidency. Four more years? Please, no! Switch to KOMO News. I can't find a KOMO link for this. This is awesome. Amazing NASA Video Of The Sun's Activity.
Hummus on toast for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Up to Kaladi for some coffee. Poor guy. I think that I spooked the clerk. I hope the drizzle let's up before my walk to work. It drizzles off and on. One of the kids says, "Come back rain!" when I point out the blue skies in the distance. That's a real Seattlite! I flow between the Sea Otters and the Starfish. It makes for a busy and fast-paced day. Playground, Bike Room, Playground, lunchtime, naps... The Starfish take a quite a long time to get settled for naps. But everyone is asleep eventually. Streetcar to d'town. Drop off stuff. Turn on The World. The Geo Quiz intrigues me. Where is LuleĆ„, Sweden? It’s the location of a new data center being built by Facebook. The sun beckons. Short walk around d'town. Through Freeway Park to Louis Vuitton. Up 4th to the Seaboard Building. Hang out and people watch. Read a little bit of The Stranger.  Back to my place.  Egg salad and hash browns for dinner.  Oh, yeah.  I watch MST3K - Women Of The Prehistoric Planet (again).

No comments:

Post a Comment