Wednesday, May 9, 2012

dinsdag 8 mei 2012

dinsdag 8 mei 2012 Up at 1:27. Play movie - Hercules à la MST3K. Steve Reeves cracks me up.
Doze off in the middle. Rice and lox for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. They talk about an awkward moment which occurred at Romney event in Cleveland, Ohio. Report - Barack Obama Accused Of Treason At Mitt Romney Town Hall. Bath. Switch to France 2. Report - L'élection de François Hollande Vue de L'étranger. Walk up Westlake to work. I'm Anne all day. Hang out with the Seahorses. First, we do some chalk drawing on the deck. Toni asks me if I'm up for a walk. "Sure!" We take a stroll with the kids around campus. We say hello to Doctor Bob.
Then we spend time on the playground. Lots of fresh air for us. Lunch time. I'm hungry. The kids easily go down for naps... and they sleep a long time. Yay! Turn on The World when I leave. Sorry to hear... Maurice Sendak, Author of ‘Where the Wild Things Are’ Dies at 83. I love the part about Pincus and the Pig. Walk up Mercer to Queen Anne. Pick up a bottle of Finlandia at the WSLCB shop. See some fliers on the counter... which make me sad. Report - Privatized Liquor Sales: What Will Happen?
#2 bus to d'town. I'm home, finally. Turn on KOMO News. I love this report about a little leaguer who pitches a perfect game. Go, Ayden! Spaghetti prima vera for dinner. Watch of couple episodes of The Universe. The Inner Planets and Saturn: Lord of the Rings. Fascinating, Venus. Maxwell Montes - rising to about 7 miles above the planet's surface. Hailed as the “showstopper” of our solar system, the planet Saturn. Sixty-two known moons.

No comments:

Post a Comment