Tuesday, January 15, 2013

dinsdag 15 januari 2013

dinsdag 15 januari 2013 Another restless night. Listen to  1010 WINS and BBC News. WHAT!? NRA has put out a mobile app! Approved for kids? It's the Practice Range.
Salmon salad omelet and hash browns for breakfast. I can't get going this morning. Up to Kaladi for coffee.
"Jeremiah! I saw you on the news the other day!" Burglaries and assaults have risen in Seattle's Capitol Hill neighborhood, according to statistics compiled by CHS Capitol Hill Seattle. Take my coffee home. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Rep. Jan Schakowsky (D-IL) calls in to talk about President Obama’s press conference on the debt ceiling debate yesterday. I love the sound effects. Streetcar to work. Roam around covering breaks. Lunch set-up for Sea Otters. Over to the Seahorses. Nap time is a little rough. The kids want to play and goof off. It takes a while to settle them down, but we do it. Over to Sea Otters for my last hour. The kids sleep. IT's a magical nap time for them. Walk down Westlake to Whole Foods to pick up some food... because I'm not going to cook tonight. I focus my energy to clean the apartment for tomorrow's inspection... even though my back hurts. Curried potato salad for dinner. Watch movie - Star Trek: Nemesis. Ramming speed. "Brace for impact. Engage."

No comments:

Post a Comment