Wednesday, January 23, 2013

woensdag 23 januari 2013

woensdag 23 januari 2013 Very restless night. Watch Star Trek The Next Generation - The Offspring.
Listen to 1010 WINS. It is 11° Brrrr! Feels like -1° with wind chill. It sounds like NYC is bracing themselves for a cold snap. Jasmine rice, fried egg and beet salad for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Hal Sparks co-hosts. Uff da! We should be proud of our progress, sir! Again, I hear those annoying words from Mitch McConnell: 'The Era Of Liberalism Is Back'

Walk up to Denny. #40 bus to SLU. Busy day at work. Inna and I cover for some planning time. The kids play with markers and stickers. Then we dance to some music. The rain is so light that we linger outside on the playground. They love sliding and getting their bottoms wet. We change clothes inside. Over to Dolphins for an exciting hour of nap-wrestling. Naps are a struggle with this group. We need extra help. Singing seems to help some of them calm down. Over to Seahorses. Everyone sleeps except one. Over to Sea Otters for my last hour. The kids wake up acting silly. The streetcar wisks me away. I'm glad that it's a quick ride. Turn on KOMO News. I don't like this report - Pedestrians being robbed at gunpoint in Capitol Hill.
I'd like to stay and relax. I need to go back to work for a training. Schlep myself back to work on the streetcar. Up to the Computer Lab to take an on-line class with 14 of my co-workers. I'm done in 48 minutes. We leave asking each other, "What was the sense of that?" I'm tired, but I walk all the way home. Turn on Hardball. "Hillary kicks butt!" says Chris Matthews.
Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy
Wondering what was going on with Rand Paul. The blogosphere goes bonkers with "Had I been president... I would have relieved you of your post." I reek. Need a shower. Oy¡ I'm having a bad bad day, its about time that I get my way, steam rolling whatever i see, huh... despicable me. Relax and enjoy Despicable Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment