Thursday, January 3, 2013

donderdag 3 januari 2013

donderdag 3 januari 2013 Up at 4:08. Turn on BBC News. Surprising news - Al Jazeera buys Al Gore's Current TV. That's too bad for Current. Hope to hear more details. Rice and fried egg for breakfast.
Turn on Stephanie Miller. Karl Frisch, co-founder of Bullfight Strategies, calls in to co-host Right Wing World. A short soy cocoa at Starbucks at 7th and Stewart. They DO handle large crowds well. Walk up Westlake to work. Hang out with the 4 Dolphins while Christin meets with Eileen. Art = watercolor. Over to Seahorses for Kenn's lunch. The kids and I put together a giant fire rescue floor puzzle.
We're amazing! We did it! Sharon does diapers while I set up lunches. Over to Sea Otters. The kids are serious eaters. They linger and eat. It's late for them. Before I know it, I'm back with the Seahorses. Naps are easy... except for one. I take some early-riser to the "Tumble Room." (AKA The Bike Room.) Streetcar to Denny. Pick up some stuff at Whole Foods. Head up to Capitol Hill. Wander around. I see the clouds moving in. It gets dark fast. Back at my place. I'm trying to keep current about CurrentTV. Is Time Warner dumping them or not?
What happened to John Boehner? Anything dramatic? Of course! Oh weepy, sniffly emotional leader of the House.
Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy
"We meet again at democracy's great port of call." When Boehner says that... I doubt that he's sounds sincere. I wonder if he believes in Democracy at all. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment