Saturday, January 19, 2013

vrijdag 18 januari 2013

vrijdag 18 januari 2013 Bah Weep Graaagnah Wheep Ni Ni Bong. Up with alarm. KOMO News. A fake cop robbing people in Volunteer Park? Geez. Hummus on toast for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Sister Simone Campbell of the Nuns on The Bus calls in to talk about her new campaign against gun violence. Streetcar to work. After a couple breaks, I'm with the Dolphins until Noon while giving Cristin some planning time. We head outside for a while. They love it when I throw balls way up high into the sky... and they come crashing down to earth. I have lunch with them. They are the messiest group! I see Sam is having lunch with some of his kids. What an original idea. Nice!
In the director's office. UMMMM! Can I have that peanut butter and banana sandwich covered with honey?
Over to Starfish for their nap time. I take one non-napper to the Bike Room. She is an interesting conversationalist for a 2-year-old. Over to Sea Otters for the last two hours. It's their nap time. Quiet time. Turn on NPR when I leave work. I love listening to The World. What? Daring To Go Pantless In Jerusalem. A closer look at the City of Gold’s “no pants” party. And there's Spain's First High-Speed Connection To The Rest Of Europe. I'm such a train geek... ever since I was 3-years-old. Up to B'way to shop at the QFC. #60 bus to Summit. Walk the rest of the way to my place. Watch The Cycle. I'm glad that they discuss the Lance Armstrong situation. I used to be such a fan of Armstrong, but I'm definitely not a fan of bullies.
Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy
Power Rangers - Time Force. Go! The Quantum Ranger controls the Q-Rex. Awesome! (Maybe)
Next... Star Trek - The Gamesters Of Triskelion. Cossack!

No comments:

Post a Comment