Wednesday, January 2, 2013

woensdag 2 januari 2013

sick woensdag 2 januari 2013 I'm feeling really sick to my stomach. Call into work. I can't even hold water down. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Jim does his John Boehner crying drunk.
And it's Hump Day With Hal. Fun with Lab Rats. The Lab Rats get their first mission to stop a hi-tech super fast train from speeding out of control. Those crazy kids! Then Star Trek - The Alternative Factor. Bump into an obscure little movie on YouTube. Willie Aames and Phoebe Cates in Paradise. Middle East locations in Israel used for this film included the Sea of Galilee, the caves of Bebit Jobrim, the City of Jerusalem and a Turkish Mosque near Tel Aviv.
Short walk down to Taco Del Mar. I nibble on my burrito. I still feel ill. Chis Christie Blasts Boehner And House GOP About Sandy Bill. Fascinating episode of How The Universe Works - Megastorms.

No comments:

Post a Comment