Sunday, January 20, 2013

zaterdag 19 januari 2013

zaterdag 19 januari 2013 Up at 8:31. Nice to sleep in. Seattle is still covered in fog. This reminds me of an old Outer Limits episode - Feasibility Study. The story begins as an alien spaceship enters the Earth's orbit and teleports an entire neighborhood to the alien's home planet "Luminos" in order to conduct an experiment. The "Luminoids" are seeking new civilizations to serve as slave labor for their planet. Foggy, foggy... freezing fog for Seattle. Watch Up With Chris Hayes. Subjects of discussion - Four freshman members of Congress on Obama’s second term; civil rights and the re-election of the first black president.
Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy
Chef Boyardee Ravioli for breakfast. Turn on KUOW to listen to Wait, Wait... Don't Tell Me. Melinda Gates plays Not My Job. (Ages ago, I think that I saw Bill and Melinda on a date... at a movie.) Next - John Fugelsang: Viewpoint. Now, I become the astronomical geek. Does the Sun have an evil twin named Nemesis, orbiting it and wreaking havoc on the planets at a 26-million-year interval? Nemesis - The Sun's evil twin. I wonder about Tyche - the evil planet - as well. At last, I'm sorry for Aaron Swartz. May your campaign continue. We will miss you. Sumofus.org. I want to go out, but the fog might freeze me. And the Spy Might Shag Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment