Wednesday, January 9, 2013

dinsdag 8 januari 2013

dinsdag 8 januari 2013 The neighbors wake me up at 12:34. I really shouldn't turn on Rachel Maddow when I wake up. I love her energy, but she wakes me up even more. Yes! I remember the Laserium!
Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy
I manage to dose off again. Strange dreams. I'm up. Mozzarella and tomato omelet and hash browns for breakfast. Turn on the news. Yikes! An escalator malfunctions and starts going in REVERSE... at the Downtown PATH station in Jersey City. Good morning. We're starting off with some light rain across the area this morning. Today's high to be 49°
Catch the streetcar at Denny. Breaks for some Starfish and Seahorse teachers. We're in the Tumble Room... mostly singing songs. Then I'm extra. I manage to get some Seahorses out to the playground. (The rain magically quits for us.) The Sea Otters join us. Fun time. I break myself today. Join the Sea Otters for lunchtime. Oh, boy. They're acting silly. Yet, there are a couple of serious eaters... with the bean chili. The hour flies by. There's Patty. I change a few diapers while the kids settle down. Nap time is good. I fold some laundry while the kids sleep. When I leave, I experience some real rain. I have my big umbrella today. Streetcar to d'town. Straight to my place to dry off and warm up. I'm glad that I saved this little beach video for this drizzly, chilly day. It warms me up inside. Fishtales + Bonds Quick Dry = !? Watch KING-5 News. Mudslide Closes The Sounder Northline... again. 73 times since Thanksgiving. Wild rice and beans for dinner. Review my VHS of the First Inauguration Of Barack Obama.

No comments:

Post a Comment