Saturday, January 26, 2013

vrijdag 25 januari 2013

vrijdag 25 januari 2013 Up with alarm. Watch KING-5 News. The city's first gun buy-back in more than 20 years is set to happen Saturday - with gift cards being offered for each weapon. I'm sorry that KING decided to focus on the "gun rights" perspective. A lot of people are supportive of this. Seattle gun buyback takes place Saturday. Bagel chip omelet for breakfast. I love my abstract watercolor art project on the frig. One of the kids helped me.
By the way... How did the Pot Forum go? Kirk Ludden, left, Daniel Stevens and Don Skakie wait for the start of a state Liquor Control Board hearing Thursday about implementing the new marijuana law.
Turn on Stephanie Miller. John Fugelsang and Stephanie speak about the GOP backlash against Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. John says "Crap Storm." John sounds cold in NYC. Streetcar to work. I'm in the Infant Room for a couple hours. Elina has back problems like me. These kids are easy. They almost put themselves to sleep. One boy stays awake, though. We play catch and pitch with his favorite ball. Over to Sea Otters for Patty's lunch. The kids sit and eat lunch. One has some interesting-looking tofu. I snitch a little of it. No one is asleep yet when I leave. Over to Seahorses for Sharyn's break. It takes a while, but they all fall asleep. I leave work early because of back pain. Thanks for the Tylenol. Streetcar to d'town. Listen to To The Best Of Our Knowledge. The program is all about Presidents - Obama, Lincoln and LBJ. I am riveted to the radio. So fascinated by the remarkable stories of our presidents. Up to my place. The convention center is busy with the ALA 2013 Mid-Winter Meeting - 9000 attendees. Hang out at my place until the Tylenol kicks in. A little trip to QFC. Back home. Watch Power Rangers Time Force - Trip Takes A Stand. I love Trip's smile.
Spring rolls and chicken nuggets for dinner. Watch movie - From Dawn Till Dusk. It's action, crime and horror mixed together. Exploding heads and eyeballs. How can 5 people kill a hundred vampires?

No comments:

Post a Comment