Friday, January 11, 2013

donderdag 10 januari 2013

donderdag 10 januari 2013 Up with alarm. Watch KIRO News. Supposedly, it's snowing out there... somewhere.
Candle Cafe Vegan Tofu Spinach Ravioli for breakfast. Watch yesterday's Rachel Maddow show. Low hanging fruit...
Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy
Walk down to 3rd & Union. Catch a #40 bus up to Highland. Walk along the southwest edge of Lake Union. Interesting day at work. My team leader gives me quite a positive review. Afterwards, I'm walking a foot above the floor. Down to Seahorses to give Kenn a lunch. We're out on the playground chasing bubbles. We're getting cold. "Let's going inside, Mike." "OK," I agree. Some crazy free-play while I set up lunches. For a change, I eat my lunch with the Seahorses.
These kids are more silly than the Sea Otters. Over to Sea Otters. When they finish lunch, they want me to read Where Is My Friend? The kids settle around in my lap and snuggle around me. They love this story. And they make me read it 5 times. Over to Seahorses for nap time. It takes a while... about 30 minutes... to settle all of them down. Check my in-box. There's a mistake in my paycheck. I'm missing a day. I find out that I was duct a day's pay for being sick a day after a holiday. This is a strange twist at the end of a beautiful day. The last hour is torture while I get to the answer. Streetcar to d'town. I'm feel confused, mad, betrayed. I ask myself: "Should I quit? Should I quit? Should I REALLY quit?" Before this happened, I said to Cristin, "I have a feeling this will be a Make-Or-Break year for me." So... I wander around d'town for a while with a lot on my mind. Seattle? What's going on? When I get home, I turn on the news. More mean stuff. Report - Attack on teacher spotlights rise in Capitol Hill crime. There's Jeremiah! Jeremiah Skalinsky at Kaladi Brothers Coffee said he's noticed more car break-ins in the past few months. Well, YOUR place was broken into! Hash browns and bacon for dinner. Watch movie - Zapped.

No comments:

Post a Comment