Saturday, January 12, 2013

vrijdag 11 januari 2013

vrijdag 11 januari 2013 Up at 12:35. Watch movie - Prometheus. A team of explorers discover a clue to the origins of mankind on Earth, leading them on a journey to the darkest corners of the universe.
I actually fall back to sleep after the movie. Up again with the alarm. Fried egg, hash browns and bacon for breakfast. Watch a little KOMO News. It's pretty chilly this morning. Currently 28°F. Lots of buzz about the FAA Review Of The 787. Turn on Stephanie Miller. A Caller And Stephanie Go Back And Forth About Gun Show Loophole.
Walk up Westlake to work. Low numbers make for a fun and easy day. Hang out with a Dolphins. Stickers!
Over to Sea Otters for Patty's lunch. Only 4 in this group. Lunches are already set up. We have a leisurely lunchtime. Read books before nap time. Over to Seahorses. Naps are easy over here, but one tells me, "I'm not sleepy." The kid is so into trains... He wants me to read the entire Thomas The Tank Engine: Blue Mountain Mystery. So, he sits in my lap while I read this epic tale.
Back again with the Sea Otters. The boys start stirring. They just rest on their mats. Then they browse through a thousand books. Michael picks me up today and drives me home. He takes my VHSs with him for storage. Watch KOMO News. BOOM! A Sound Transit burst into flames on the southbound Interstate 5 express lanes in Seattle during Friday morning's commute. Rigatoni and Italian sausage for dinner. Watch Star Trek The Next Generation - Descent. HAWKING: But then I said, in that frame of reference, the perihelion of Mercury would have recessed in the opposite direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment