Tuesday, June 17, 2014

dinsdag 17 juni 2014

dinsdag 17 juni 2014 Restless night. Bits and pieces of sleep. Turn on BBC News. They interview the engineers who are building vehicles that drive themselves. Ladies and gentlemen - Driverless Cars.
Watch KOMO News. What a crazy commute yesterday. WSP trooper shoots man on Ship Canal Bridge. Five hour shutdown of I-5.
Chap Chae Korean noodle salad with hard boiled egg for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Ha! RNC Uses a Giant Orange Squirrel to Go After Hillary.
At work, people seem to be keeping track of the World Cup Brazil - Mexico. Is anyone actually watching at work? I doubt it. America's most popular World Cup team may not be the U.S. Millions of U.S. Soccer Fans Are Cheering for Mexico.
It seems appropriate that I'm wearing my jersey.
A full-staff meeting. We got a "D" grade from the state assessors - Early Achievers. Disappointment. Depression. Back home, I watch MST3K - Beginning Of The End. Is this a metaphor? I don't know. The gang keeps me laughing... the the wrong call on the hexfield.
Uff da!

No comments:

Post a Comment