Monday, June 30, 2014

maandag 30 juni 2014

maandag 30 juni 2014 Up at 4:23. Watch KOMO News. The M's do it again! Hernandez, Cano lift Mariners past Indians 3-0. Punjab eggplant and rice for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller with John Fugelsang subbing. Whew! I need to go to work early. Michael drops by to return my belt. Then it's work, work, work. Mostly hang out with the Seahorse teachers. They give me chores. Nice weather outside... and I'm in here. I cant wait to leave at 4:00. Streetcar to Denny. Shop at Whole Foods. Drag myself home. Watch Kickin' It: Rowdy Rudy. Jerry gives Eddie the "Atomic Claw."
Rudy decides to wrestle against a professional in a match.
It gets tense between Rudy and Jack. Deadly radiation! Watch movie - The Magnetic Monster. The "thing" that came alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment