Wednesday, June 11, 2014

woensdag 11 juni 2014

woensdag 11 juni 2014 Wake up to Lorde - Pure Heroine Royale.
Provolone cheese and black olive omelet with rice for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. They mock Eric Cantor of Virginia this morning. In an upset for the ages, the Majority Leader of the House was dethroned Tuesday by a little-known, tea party-backed Republican primary challenger.
Walk up Westlake to work. It's swap day. It's rather crazy. Everyone is visiting their future classrooms. Then I am with the tree frogs for a couple hours. They crash for naps when they come back. Some naps are easier than others. I'm getting really tired, and I need a break. Fortunately, I made myself a sandwich which I can eat on the fly. No break. Upstairs to help the Wildflowers. The lights are out for nap time, but the place is a mess. No rest for the weary. It takes work to get the kids down. Most of them sleep. Streetcar to d'town. Check NBC News - The Stadiums Of Brazil. An aerial view of the Arena Fonte Nova stadium in Salvador, Brazil, in Oct. 2013.
Back to work for the Meet The Teacher. I feel out of place. I feel unsocial. I visit various classrooms to see what's going on. Walk back home. Salade Niçoise for dinner. Watch Lost In Space - The Anti-Matter Man. John Robinson is transported onto a strange new world where his evil opposite exists and plans to change places.
Will knows that his Anti-dad is a fake. Will and the robot head to the very dangerous Anti-world to find the real John Robinson... through the conduit. Go! Do it! Find him!
Anti-dad gives Will a stern lecture about how to behave "for the near-future." Will refuses saying he will not leave his true ‘matter’ father.
Rather dramatic episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment