Sunday, June 8, 2014

zondag 8 juni 2014

zondag 8 juni 2014 Up at 11:13. Nice to sleep in. Quick. Bologna sandwich for brunch. Call Michael to see if I can visit Cat City. Head down to the Downtown Transit Tunnel to catch a train. It's right here for me. No waiting.
I'm feeling a little sentimental about this trip. Nice view.
Passing through Beacon Hill... about 160 feet (49 m) above my head. This is my stop. Mount Baker. A young guy hanging out here.
Franklin High sign - 77 degrees. Really?
Walk over to Cat City. First, Caui. Next, Pete. At last! There you are, Maxine. Everyone deserves a petting. Maxine joins us on the porch. She eats a bug. Michael makes me curious about raspberry vodka, but none can be found. Could hang out longer... but I leave early. Hugs. Make the sign. Live long and prosper.
BBC News. Congratulations... Felicitations! Again Nadal wins!

No comments:

Post a Comment