Wednesday, June 25, 2014

woensdag 25 juni 2014

woensdag 25 juni 2014 Up at 4:58. Watch KOMO News. Lengthy backup after semi truck crash on I-5 in Federal Way. That's a big fire. Traffic is backed up to Puyallup River Bridge. The drive time from Tacoma to Seattle is over one hour. Fried egg and sauerkraut sandwich for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Sexy Liberal John Fugelsang joins the gang in the Los Angeles Bureau for all three hours today. Fred the dog says, "Pet me, John."
Steph and John talk about Thad Cochran's political resurrection. A campaign shakeup and it ends with a Hail Mary television ad. John also describes his drive up Western Avenue with all the prostitutes. Walk up Westlake to work. The clouds are a little thicker this morning. I'm outside on the playground with the Dolphins and Sea Otters. Then, I'm setting up the computer room with the stuff I took down. I want that keyboard! Back with the Sea Otters for the rest of the day. Lunchtime, diapers and naps. Joyce is with me at lunchtime, and I'm glad. It rather chaotic. They're eating out of their lunchboxes... All those little containers. They go down late for nap time, but they all sleep well. Before I go home, I need to check the Ecuador - France results. ?!   0 - 0. A scoreless draw. France clinches top spot in Group E; Ecuador out. Striker Karim Benzema did well again in his link-up play but should have added to his three goals so far. Streetcar to Whole Foods. Pick up salsa, salad bar, blue cheese, and Italian soda. Walk home. Watch Star Trek - Where No Man Has Gone Before. Ah,yes. Turbo Lift 2.
As of 7:22 PM Pacific, I have reached a milestone - 100,001 page views!
Chicken and cheese burrito for dinner. Watch MST3K - Colossus And The Headhunters.

No comments:

Post a Comment