Thursday, June 12, 2014

donderdag 12 juni 2014

donderdag 12 juni 2014 Up at 4:35. More sleep, please? No? Watch KOMO News. Turmoil in Iraq. Militants seize 2 Iraqi cities, vow to march on Baghdad. Beef and bean burrito for breakfast. Turn on Stephanie Miller. Michael Tomasky of The Daily Beast talks about the GOP’s hypocrisy when it comes to prisoner swaps. Tomasky's post: The Right Didn’t Mind When Bush Paid a Ransom to Terrorists. Walk up Westlake to work. I get a few odd jobs, then I hang out with the Dolphins on the playground. Did I hurt my back with one of those jobs?
Over to Starfish. Only 5 in the group. The kids love stories while eating lunch. Yeah! We play a CD story - Skippyjon Jones: Class Action. I laugh out loud. Clever story. Over to Tree Frogs. They venture outside. Amazing! Streetcar to my place. Watch KOMO News. The weather seems to be changing. We've had 17 days consecutive days without rain. We could use some.
And it's Macklemore bobble head night at Safeco!
I wish that I could get one. Ready for Green Lantern? A Manhunter presence on Ysmault threatens the peace between the Red Lanterns and Green Lanterns. Episode: Loss.
Tunafish salad sandwich for dinner. Watch MST3K - The Final Sacrifice. Oh! Another M.I.!

No comments:

Post a Comment